Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Welcome

First & foremost welcome to Relish, the blog site of Rocketboy Richard. 

Several friends have been asking if I have my own blog site. Initially I thought, do I really need one & who's gonna be popping by to read about my life. Finally I succumbed to the idea of just doing it for fun and basically to share my various interest with like minded people. There are several things in life which I can't just do without. That is namely, good food, music, design, sports & great friends.

Relish was chosen, cos I think it sounds good, delightful, appetizing & it's related to food in which I'm a self-confess foodie. I love to cook/bake, eat & shoot them. I find there are many simple pleasures in life that don't cost much & so easy to enjoy. Like cooking, running, shooting or just chilling out with my latte at a bistro cafe brings on a smile. Incidentally, Relish is also the name of my design company.

Rocketboy is my nickname in my tri circle. I had this name given to me in the 90s by Jama, a bike mechanic who used to work in Treknology. He often see me wearing this Trek jersey with this illustration of a boy sitting on a rocket. From then onwards he started to call me 'Rocketboy'. Currently I do not have the original illustration & kind of make do with Astroboy instead which I also like this character very much.

With this little glimpse of intro, I shall be posting more of my passion in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment